Please join us in congratulating the winners of the 2015 Excellence in Lending Awards!
Announced yesterday at the 21st Annual CUNA Lending Council Conference, they are:
- Boeing Employees' Credit Union (BECU), Tukwila, Wash., Business Lending
- The Partnership Federal Credit Union, Arlington, Va., Consumer Lending, Less than $250M in Assets;
- ENT Federal Credit Union, Colorado Springs, Colo., Consumer Lending, More than $250M in Assets;
- Georgia Heritage Federal Credit Union, Savannah, Ga., Low-to-Modest Means Lending, Less than $250M in Assets;
- GTE Financial Credit Union, Tampa, Fla., Low-to-Modest Means Lending, More than $250M in Assets;
- Y-12 Federal Credit Union, Oak Ridge, Tenn., Mortgage Lending
Robert Glore, VP-Operations - Georgia Heritage FCU, MJ Hutchison, Manager-Mortgage Lending - Y-12 FCU,
Joe Brancucci, President/CEO - GTE Financial CU, David Martinez, Director-Lending Strategies – The Partnership FCU, Dana Gray, VP-Business Services – BECU and Jon Paukovich, SVP/Chief Lending Officer - Ent FCU.
You can read more about the winning lending programs in today's announcement.
Hats off to these lending champions!